TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Activity tracker not working

RunnerGunnerRunnerGunner Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I have the spark 3 which I've had for a few days and have been trying to track activities but when i select an activity it just sits with 'please wait' on the screen. Nothing seems to happen with it at all. On the app it also tells me there is an update available for it but when I connect it to my computer it just charges and no options to update the software.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,609 Superusers
    What activity mode are you using it in? If an outdoor GPS enabled one, have you synced within the last 3 days to get an updated GPS QuickFix file? You may want to call Customer Support to ask them about it, but I would try a factory reset first in case it is just an issue in your firmware install (which will install the latest firmware version). To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.