Files on computer

Biver75Biver75 Posts: 9 [Master Traveler]
Today I tried to import my actifity on my computer. Normaly, when I connect the watch with the computer, the website from Tomtom Sports automaticly opens. Today it doesn't. When I open it myself, I see that the activity is imported. I always import a tcx-file to looptijden.nl, but I can't find the file. Normale it is in a map on my computer, but it's not there... What can I do?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,717 Superusers
    The easiest thing to do is to go into the activity in MySports, select Share from the bottom right of the summary box and under Download select tcx. It will open a box to select where to save it on your computer, I suggest in the dated folder from today's activity.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Biver75 wrote:
    Today I tried to import my actifity on my computer. Normaly, when I connect the watch with the computer, the website from Tomtom Sports automaticly opens. Today it doesn't. When I open it myself, I see that the activity is imported. I always import a tcx-file to looptijden.nl, but I can't find the file. Normale it is in a map on my computer, but it's not there... What can I do?
    Hi. The server for your upload doesn't show a problem. Did Sports Connect report a problem?

As tfarabough says you can get the tcx using the website, however I would be interested in trying to see what happened. Could you use the 'Submit App Data' in the Advanced section of the Settings page (cog icon, top right) of Sports Connect and I will have a look to see if it shows anything.

Thanks,
    Stuart.
  • Biver75Biver75 Posts: 9 [Master Traveler]
    The solution of tfarabaugh works. Thanx a lot!