Uploading failure — TomTom Community

Uploading failure

JPP1406JPP1406 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Sports [Connect][Apps][Website]
Uploading data consistently fails when connecting my watch. My computer is a iMac.
Anyone can help? "We'll try again in several minutes", doesn't hold word :-(

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,729
    Superusers
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum and can go through the specific settings for your computer and troubleshoot it. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Stuart McDonaldStuart McDonald Posts: 759 [Exalted Navigator]
    Hi. I see there have been several uploads yesterday. Has the problem resolved itself? Looking at the logs you sent the error was Sports Connect could not write the files to your computer (until it has a copy on your computer it will not remove them from the watch).

I believe it was failing to create the new directory

/Users/[your username]/TomTom Sports/HR2........7

though why that would be I don't know. If that directory now exists then I assume the problem is resolved.

Regards,
    Stuart.