Round data and statistic on iPhone mobile — TomTom Community

Round data and statistic on iPhone mobile

micapomicapo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited November 2018 in Golfer & Golfer 2
HI
i've deleted all my data on my iphone, but are inside my tom tom golfer 2;
how can i put again on my iphone? Isn't there the way to upload the data ?? or after that 've cancel on my iphone i can't see again?
of course that my iphone and wy watch are connected, and also my iphone is connected to internet
thanks to reply
mike

Comments

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,900
    Community Manager
    Hi Mike,

When you delete the app from the iPhone you also delete your rounds. However, we are in progress of moving rounds to our cloud. Can you check if you see your data on the Activities tab on mysports.tomtom.com? Are they complete? They are recognised as Freestyle activities for the time being. The sync back to the iPhone is still work in progress so hopefully soon you'll have your rounds back.

Greetings,
    Jürgen
  • micapomicapo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    thanks Jurgen
    however, i can't update my last round on the iphone;
    my mobile app don't show the shot and the data details of my saturday round, now is completly empty.
    on the watch there are all my played round
    thanks
    Mike
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,900
    Community Manager
    micapo wrote:
    thanks Jurgen
    however, i can't update my last round on the iphone;
    my mobile app don't show the shot and the data details of my saturday round, now is completly empty.
    on the watch there are all my played round
    thanks
    Mike
    Hi Mike,

The data must have been transferred before you deleted the app. Once that happened there are only summaries left on the watch, not the full data.

Jürgen
  • micapomicapo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    thanks Jurgen
    but the problem is not on the watch, is on the iphone;
    the app not work, i can't see any details about lenght, direction, nothing....the mobile scree say that i haven't a scorecard !!!
    how is possible?? i have 3 old scorecard and 1 new from saturday!!!
    Mike