My Spark 3 not uploading steps — TomTom Community

My Spark 3 not uploading steps

mrademmradem Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi forum, hoping you can help me. I went on a long business trip and when I returned I could not upload any of my steps. It seems like some activities were uploaded but not the steps. Even today, my watch is showing 8K in steps but the app on the phone is only showing 29 steps. Does anyone know how to properly sync the watch with the phone/mysports connect? Also, how long does the watch store data? I went on some really long hikes last week and would love to capture some of that info, hoping there is a way to sync this info.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,782 Superusers
    It stores step data for about two weeks and activity data until it fills up the memory. Are you syncing through the app or the PC? Have you tried clearing the cache on your browser if looking through there? For a detailed dive into it, you would need to call Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • mrademmradem Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for your quick response. I tried syncing first by connecting the watch directly to the PC. It seems to be an issue with syncing the steps, not so much the activities. I will go ahead and try contacting the customer service support.

Thanks.