TomTom spark view cycling goals progress on watch & display clock when cycling — TomTom Community

TomTom spark view cycling goals progress on watch & display clock when cycling

SaintandySaintandy Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
Hi, 2 quick questions, 1st is can you actually see cycling goals and actual progress via a spark v1 watch ? (e.g. how many miles against 25 weekly target set I'm at)

2nd question when cycling I like to see the mph, distance etc but I'd also like to see the actual time to ensure I'm not late getting back. Can you toggle the 3 fields shown to include the actual time of day in one of the fields ?

Thanks in anticipation

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,789 Superusers
    You cannot see sports goals on the watch, only 24/7 activity tracking goals. For sports goals you would need to use the app or MySports Site.

You can set clock time as one of the static metrics at the bottom of the screen or scroll to it in the center screen (it is the first entry at the top of the list).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • SaintandySaintandy Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    That's really helpful thanks very much
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.
    Will do I'm on my phone and couldn't see option to do this but will try from desktop pc
    It can only be done from a computer, not the mobile site. One of the moderators can take care of it as well.
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    You cannot see sports goals on the watch, only 24/7 activity tracking goals. For sports goals you would need to use the app or MySports Site.

You can set clock time as one of the static metrics at the bottom of the screen or scroll to it in the center screen (it is the first entry at the top of the list).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
    Solved thanks very much fort your help and speedy reply