Rubber buckle on the strap broken — TomTom Community

Rubber buckle on the strap broken

AHopeBAHopeB Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
The rubber buckle on the strap of my Fitness traker broke last week - I've only had it since the end of February. Like Daverbee, I wear it all the time and there was no obvious reason for its breaking (though the broken ends look as if the problem was 'perishing'). Not impressed, and not keen to spoend £20 on a new one. Currently, the pin and hole fastening seems to be working without the buckle.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,386
    Superusers
    There is no need to spend any money on it, they are covered under warranty. Call Customer Support and they will replace it. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).
  • roodarooda Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    AHopeB have you contacted customer support about this? Did you get a new strap?

Mine has just snapped today and I'm so mad as I'm going away on Wednesday and don't know if it can be sorted by then.