TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Worldwide maps on GO 510

naughtyknottynaughtyknotty Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 8 in Map installation
I purchased a GO 510 with world maps and lifetime updates. When I go into my maps within settings I do not have the option of any maps other than Europe with United Kingdom. Could somebody please advise how I access worldwide maps? I am travelling to USA on the 15th of May so any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,500 Superuser
    @naughtyknotty

Contact Customer Services to get the US map assigned to your account

CS United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • naughtyknottynaughtyknotty Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for the information and prompt response, will they need confirmation of my purchase such as the email/invoice from where I bought my SatNav?
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,500 Superuser
    @naughtyknotty

As long as you have registered your device via MyDriveConnect (get that from here) then all should be good
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"