Problem with install some map zone of Europe on GO 1000

trintrintrintrin Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited November 2018 in Map installation
Hello. Today I'm trying to set the zone of a different card on my tomtom go 1000. and after installing in the myrive application I see "The installation is complete, you can turn off the navigator". But in the "My Content" tab I see "the card is corrupted" and the card is not displayed in the navigator. what should I do?
P.S. I write using Google translator, please do not send to the support service by phone. My language is Russian.

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,152 Superusers
    Perhaps try another sd card. A 16 gb SanDisk is a good choice if you can get it. If you can, install in the device to format.

Clear the cache in the Settings of MyDriveConnect and see if the map is offered again.
  • trintrintrintrin Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    but i don't have the slot to sd-card.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,152 Superusers
    At the bottom of this screen are a variety of links. Under Support is Contact Us. Select it, make sure your country flag is showing, select your device from the dropdown window and buttons appear including email and phone. Select one to contact support.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    @trintrin

Are you sure it is not one of these218c4149-6e6a-4de6-908d-037a13139a44.gif
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • trintrintrintrin Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    @trintrin

Sorry my bad
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"