Various questions to TomTom MyDrive on PC and Android — TomTom Community

Various questions to TomTom MyDrive on PC and Android

KlausVogelsangKlausVogelsang Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I'm planning a 4 weeks trip to the West coast of USA and would like to plan each day in MyDrive on the PC as a route and transfer the routes to TomTom on my Android device.
I have the below questions:
1) It seems that routes made in MyDrive is converted into tracks when transferred to TomTom on my Android device. It means that it is not possible to see or choose the stops between the start and end position as a destination in TomTom. Is there a way to have it transferred as routes instead of tracks?
2) In MyDrive, it is possible to build and save each route (each day) and they will when appear in My Routes tab, which is nice.
2a) When selecting a saved route, the route is shown on the map, but the driving distance and time is not shown. Is there a way to have the distance and time shown when selecting a saved route?
2b) It would be nice to get an overview of the entire plan by multi selecting saved routes. How can I get an overview of the entire plan on the map?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• [Gelöschter Benutzer][Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321 [Revered Navigator]
    1) It seems that routes made in MyDrive is converted into tracks when transferred to TomTom on my Android device. It means that it is not possible to see or choose the stops between the start and end position as a destination in TomTom. Is there a way to have it transferred as routes instead of tracks?
    d4d362b6-da2d-46c0-97b7-d19efb389a45.jpg ...and then save this route on your device.
    2b) It would be nice to get an overview of the entire plan by multi selecting saved routes. How can I get an overview of the entire plan on the map?
    Not at all.
  • KlausVogelsangKlausVogelsang Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you very much for answer and it works :-)
    The problem is that it will not be possible to plan every day in MyDrive and then satisfied with the entire plan, transfer it to TomTom as far as I can see?
    I would like to plan all days in MyDrive (and this will take some editing along the way) and transfer to TomTom when finished.
  • MrMMrM Posts: 148 [Exalted Navigator]
    2a: The distance is shown if you go with the mouse pointer somewhere on the route and then do a right-click.
    2b: Would be an excellent enhancement!