Golfer 2- Is there a software update on the way? — TomTom Community

Golfer 2- Is there a software update on the way?

MrShieldMrShield Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Hi,

We have been waiting one month now for the software update that hopefully will address all the issues with the product. Or at least the very urgent issues including the option to turn off the beep and buzz for each auto shot detection and the option to turn of the function entirely.

Any news from TomTom, is it on the way?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    MrShield wrote:
    Hi,

We have been waiting one month now for the software update that hopefully will address all the issues with the product. Or at least the very urgent issues including the option to turn off the beep and buzz for each auto shot detection and the option to turn of the function entirely.

Any news from TomTom, is it on the way?

TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.
  • MrShieldMrShield Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Well, that is one stupid decision.

Try to save the few customers you have for this product TomTom, because without the software update the bad reviews will kill this product.
  • MrT0mBMrT0mB Posts: 16 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I would love to buy one but until the software is updated I am not interested
  • Dr.KimbleDr.Kimble Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I really think about to sell my Golfer 2 and buy an Garmin S6 because the problem are more and more.

Connection Issues with iPhone 6s
    Some Software issues
    TomTom Mysports app lost my connect in
    reconnect doesnt work

I will post the bugs very soon. For a new product with so many bugs, it´s important to solve them. Otherwise i will not recommend this watch to my clubmembers.
  • von-Winthervon-Winther Posts: 23 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I totally agree.:(
  • von-Winthervon-Winther Posts: 23 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I totally agree.:(
    I would love to buy one but until the software is updated I am not interested