Frozen display on Spark 3 — TomTom Community

Frozen display on Spark 3

hooonzahooonza Posts: 10 [Master Explorer]
Hello, display at my watch Spark 3 froze yesterday at 08:15 (first time since January) and I could do anything with it. Not reacted on anything.
I connected it to exter. power bank for charging and display changed to correct time and after that it is OK again.
What could be the cause and how to avoid it?
10x!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,819 Superusers
    Likely just a one-time glitch but it is probably worth doing a factory reset to clean up the firmware just in case. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the watch to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select Factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided, giving the watch the same name and using the same email address. When prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

If it does it again, I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.