Control button on Multisport — TomTom Community

Control button on Multisport

UKRUKR Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited November 2018 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hi.
The control panel on my tomtom multi sport does not work when I try go back. I called in and the lady sent me a new control piece, but when I tried it, it still would not work.
Please help.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,189 Moderator
    Hi UKR,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that you contacted the customer support and already got a response regarding the repair of the watch. Let us know how it goes!

Cheers,
    lampard
  • UKRUKR Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi.
    Yes I contacted tomtom customer service and was very impressed with the service. They are coming to collect it.
    Thanks.
  • FlorianoFloriano Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi friends ,,, please !!! I have the same problem ... my TOMTOM runner mult sport has only 2 years in use ....
    ... and the control botton doesn't work more ... I'm from BRAZIL, and here we don't have tomtom support.

Please, somebody can help me ,,,, sending the intl phone number and contact email.

Thank you very much. Best regards,

att,

[email protected]

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on public forum!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,626
    Superusers
    To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0