Yardage on Golfer — TomTom Community

Yardage on Golfer

Granty2007Granty2007 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Hi All
I'm new to the forum and have the original golfer watch.
I joined a new club this month and playing yesterday in a 4 ball I noticed that compared to the other golfers on my team my watch yardage was out by some 20yards.
On various watches in the team the yardages ALL showed the same distance (Within 4 yards) Yet mine was our on every hole
Any help appreciated

Comments

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,712
    Community Manager
    Granty2007 wrote:
    Hi All
    I'm new to the forum and have the original golfer watch.
    I joined a new club this month and playing yesterday in a 4 ball I noticed that compared to the other golfers on my team my watch yardage was out by some 20yards.
    On various watches in the team the yardages ALL showed the same distance (Within 4 yards) Yet mine was our on every hole
    Any help appreciated
    Could it be that playing that course for the first time the data on your watch was out-of-date? Now that you've played there the iPhone app should have updated the data.

If you play a new course it's best to update all courses using TomTom Sports Connect on your computer before the round.

If this is still not fixed, please give me the name of the course.
  • Granty2007Granty2007 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi
    And thanks for the reply,I performed a reset on the watch and updated all courses 2 days before playing it too just over an hour and I've checked that I'm running the lastedt edition on the watch.
    The symptoms persisted and were the same the second time I played which was today.
    The name of the course is MAESTEG golf club

Cheers
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,712
    Community Manager
    Granty2007 wrote:
    Hi
    And thanks for the reply,I performed a reset on the watch and updated all courses 2 days before playing it too just over an hour and I've checked that I'm running the lastedt edition on the watch.
    The symptoms persisted and were the same the second time I played which was today.
    The name of the course is MAESTEG golf club

Cheers
    Thanks for this. I checked the log for the last update to Maesteg Golf Club. The only warnings I see are regarding fairway polygons for the holes 2, 4, 5, 10, 14, 15 and 17. The last update was 98 days ago.

Can you report the course at http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/feedback_golf/?locale=en_GB? You will receive an email when the course has been updated at iGolf and it then takes up to 24 hours for the changes to be with us.

Thanks,
    Jürgen