Headset Sena 10s and RIDER 410

rprmvmeerwijkrprmvmeerwijk Posts: 1
edited January 30 in RIDER
is tomtom rider 410 compatible with sena 10s headset?

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,467 TomTom Moderator
    Hi rprmvmeerwijk

Welcome to the community:)

Please check the list of compatible headsets which are officially supported by TomTom on this FAQ

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • BoremagBoremag Posts: 1
    Just bought the Sena 10S and it works perfectly. Together with my iPhone makes it a very nice combination.
  • Fin_ILeFin_ILe Posts: 17 [Outstanding Explorer]
    With 20S, it seemed to be a little bit of a complex pairing.
    Well, pairing went well, but I had to do it several times, because, at some point, I realized, speed cameras aren't coming to my headset.
    ->new pairing... nothing... pairing... pairing.. change order.. pairing.
    Then, at some point, TT freezed... unpair Sena... reboot... no speed camera alert.
    Now it's not connected, as it seems to be a bit too hard to get it to work.
    There's a couple of other "features" which, for sure, aren't designed, motorcyclist in mind.
    But You'll find a lot of them, from this forum.
  • ccriderccrider Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Will Tomtom be updating their headset compatibility list to include Sena 10s and other new headsets with 4.1 bluetooth, or are we stuck with bluetooth 3.0 ? Has Tomtom tested Sen 10s to see if it works ?
  • Ste7iosSte7ios Posts: 725 Superuser
    Bluetooth is backward compatible so there shouldn't be any problem, in theory... Even the implementations of the same version have their quirks.
  • ccriderccrider Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks, one would like to think that is the case so i can't understand why they keep referring to the compatibility list but don't update it. Just creates uncertainty for consumers, or am i asking too much having purchased one of the most expensive navigation units on the market !