Delete all activities in Sports — TomTom Community

Delete all activities in Sports

morathmorath Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Hello

Is it possible to delete all activities in MySports in "one shot"?
I've bought a TomTomAdventurer and I'd like to delete all activities I have from two years ago when I had a TomTom Runner "1" not having to go one by one.

Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    There is no way to do this. Your best bet is to set up a new account using a different email address which will start fresh or alternatively you can try calling Customer Support and see if they can reset it on the server side.

To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact, enter the product name and click Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • morathmorath Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    Thanks

The option of creating a new account id obvious but It's not valid because I should have a completely new identity.
    I'll left it as it is now but it's a pity because my statistics are not going to be real.

Thanks