Lap times and information missing on My Sports 3.0.0 — TomTom Community

Lap times and information missing on My Sports 3.0.0

Chris_TChris_T Posts: 17 [Outstanding Explorer]
I have just downloaded the new MySports 3.0.0., and as instructed, deleted the old version. What a mistake. This version appears to have reverted to the original version of about 3 - 4 years ago when manual lap information was not available - in fact it appears that no lap information is available at all.

It took between one and two years after I bought this watch for me to be able to view manual lap times; which is an essential part of my training (it is bad enough that they are not stored on the watch and that I have to upload the information to my phone at home after training before I can report to my coach, but now I can't even do that).

Tomtom can you please urgently advise? I hope we don't have to wait months for this to be fixed?

How can I get the old version back pending this being fixed? I can't download it from the app store. Are you able to email it to me?

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,914 Moderator
    Hi Chris_T,

Sorry about the delay in response!

Thank you for reporting this! It is already been picked up by the Product team.

I'll post back here once there's an update on this!

Cheers,
    lampard
  • Chris_TChris_T Posts: 17 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Lampard - pending fixing this version where can I download the old version of My Sports - which as instructed by the new version I deleted - so that I can record times of manual laps again? Feel free to contact me by email; I think you have my address.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,398
    Superusers
    I believe it is available in the app store as TomTom MySports, with the new one named TomTom Sports. However, they are phasing it out so I am not sure how much longer it will be available.
    Lampard thank you for the private message for the link to download a prior version of Sport and My Sport. The versions were Android- can I please get a link for an iphone app?
    Lampard as per my private message the update did not work. I use manual laps at least twice a week - three weeks without them is a major inconvenience . When will this be fixed or the old app reoffered? The old one works; the new one doesn't .
    Superusers
    Chris_T wrote:
    Lampard as per my private message the update did not work. I use manual laps at least twice a week - three weeks without them is a major inconvenience . When will this be fixed or the old app reoffered? The old one works; the new one doesn't .

In the meanwhile, can't you just view them on the MySports website, which you can access through your phone's browser or a computer?
    Yes I can, thank you. I had not realized that was possible- or that there was a website. Your advice is much appreciated.
    Superusers
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.