Can't make an order

balkanacbalkanac Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 11 in Map purchasing
Hi,
I was trying to buy a map of Europe for £ 49.95, but I can't finish my order ( the button "Place order" is locked). I also tryed to add my adress to my profile, but it only gives me UK, and I ma from Croatia.
Dario

Comments

• rvdcolf2rvdcolf2 Posts: 17 [Outstanding Explorer]
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi balkanac,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for my late reply here!

Did you get this sorted already? Unfortunately, we don't have webshops in all countries. I'd recommend you to create an account on our Irish pages and place your order there in Euros.

Cheers, Mikko
  • rvdcolf2rvdcolf2 Posts: 17 [Outstanding Explorer]
    It is all well and fine to create an account on "Irish pages" when you are actually from Namibia, like me, or Croatia, like Balkanac above. But .... the catch is that credit card software will recognise the fact that you are paying with a card different from your 'new made up home adress' - and then decline the transaction.
    And to answer your question - no, our problem is NOT sorted out. Not 3 years ago when I start to complain, nor now. TomTom is not really interested
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,189 Superusers
    I believe one method of payment is PayPal where the country of payer isn't relevant.

That doesn't resolve the entire problem, of course, but might be a viable workaround.