TomTom HOME software update from 2.9 to 2.10.1.464 — TomTom Community

TomTom HOME software update from 2.9 to 2.10.1.464

smoky152smoky152 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 27 in Built in car navigation
Hello,

I need help. I have Renault Megane 3 whit carminat tomtom live navigation sistem. I connect my sd card to computer and install softwear from card version is 2.9. When i start program, i got messeg for update to version 2.10.1.464. I accept update and wait. Then i got error messeg ( look picture). I use windows 10. I try remove all file and try instal last softwera from tomtom site, but i got same error. What can i do?

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,077 TomTom Moderator
    Hi smoky152,

Welcome to the Community and sorry about the delay in response!

The installation issue you seem to be experiencing is covered by this FAQ. Hope it helps!

Cheers,
    lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• smoky152smoky152 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for answer. I got this error and i don't know how can solved this problem. I need instruction.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,077 TomTom Moderator
    Hi smoky152,

Please contact our customer support to get this sorted out. You can click on the 'Contact us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

Cheers,
    lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!