TomTom Go 510 no longer gets traffic updates — TomTom Community

TomTom Go 510 no longer gets traffic updates

FentibleFentible Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
I have a Go 510 which used to get traffic updates but after I changed network to Vodafone (from EE) it no longer updates whilst travelling. The traffic updates work when I am near my home wifi but once out of range they stop.

Phone is LG G3 (Android), network is Vodafone with 20GB data plan (and content block removed). Phone shows as connected on Go 510, data tethering is on, traffic and speed cameras show as activated, but traffic will not update.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

  • dhndhn Posts: 33,209 Superusers
    Anything here?:
    http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/10316

    Support:

    United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • FentibleFentible Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    I've been through about 90% of that list but still no luck, I'll try the remaining 10% later. Thanks for the response, I was just wondering if anyone else had encountered a similar problem and what they did.
  • FentibleFentible Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Just in case anyone is watching this, the solution seems to have been updating the Android OS to version 6 (Marshmallow). I had to do it via the LG PC Suite software, but once it was installed, the traffic started to synch again.
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Fentible,

    Welcome to the Community and thanks for sharing your solution!

    Please, post back here if you have any further questions :D

    Cheers, Mikko
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online27

angste
angste
Ewaa
Ewaa
Granat
Granat
Holtway
Holtway
Justyna
Justyna
JWue
JWue
roudroud33
roudroud33
Smot
Smot
+19 Guests