Purchased voices not offered for download in MyDrive Connect — TomTom Community

Purchased voices not offered for download in MyDrive Connect

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Purchased a Voice for my new Start 25, under the Order details it still says "inprogress", and in "My Content" it says my device is up to date.

Thanks

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,210 Superusers
    You'll want support to assist:

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    Check with support:

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • BlackAndTabbyBlackAndTabby Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Brilliant. Rang them, hung about on hold for a few minutes then all sorted. Thank you
  • kiwipaulkiwipaul Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi BlackandTabby - I hope you don't mind me piggybacking on to your original query, but you might be able to save me having to ring support.
    I have a TomTom Start 20, and have purchased a voice, but it is also not showing up on My Content (it's showing as being up to date).. After your call to support, are you able to tell me what I can do to get my purchased voice showing on My Content?? many thanks for any tips :)
  • BlackAndTabbyBlackAndTabby Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The lady I spoke to had to do something. Still not sorted though - on My Content I could see there was 2 voices to download, but after doing that I still can't find the voices on my Satnav. Guess I'll have to ring again in the morning!
    Try a drum reset on the unit by holding the power button about 20 seconds till you hear the drum sounds. See if the voices are listed now.