Rider 400 and Samsung S7

Zygmunt KlettersteinZygmunt Kletterstein Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited January 13 in RIDER
Rider 400 and Samsung S7 - Does anyone please know how to connect the two? I've followed the instructions, both devices intermittently recognise each other but will not connect. Both have the latest software update. I'm tremendously frustrated Grrrr!

Comments

• JoelS.JoelS. Posts: 273 [Exalted Navigator]
    i have that combination and have no issues. my drive works, as well as bluetooth transfering routes to the rider from the phone.

what are you trying to do that is not working ?? is there a com device also being used ??
    i do not have mine set up for dialing or receiving calls since i do not use a headset.
  • Zygmunt KlettersteinZygmunt Kletterstein Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Yup I use a headset but only for music, not connected to the TomTom seeing as it won't work as advertised by connecting to the headset and phone
  • t90125t90125 Posts: 1
    I got my Rider 410 today and have an S7 with Android Nougat 7.0, so I've been playing with them this evening. At first the devices didn't recognise each other at all. After updating the Rider (though it was just a map update) and restarting the S7, they recognised each other and I was able to pair them with no problems at all. After this everything seem to be working fine except for TomTom Traffic. After I restarted the 410 the Traffic started working also. Zygmunt, do you know what version of Android your S7 is running?
  • Zygmunt KlettersteinZygmunt Kletterstein Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    The latest update as far as I know
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi all,

We've just released a new software update. Could you update your devices, please, and post back here whether you see an improvement regarding this issue?

Thanks, Mikko