Not able to make a call using Hands free — TomTom Community

Not able to make a call using Hands free

bobbyb71bobbyb71 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi
I'm having a problem with using the hands free to make a call. First after I give the command to Ativate Phone the message pops up to speak after the tone with the contacts next to it .. but when I give a command to call someone nothing happens.

Second after I've used this feature once all other times I try to use it the message pops up but then disappears.. Can anyone help?

I have it paired with the Samsung S6 Edge

Thank you..

Comments

• ZsoltZsolt Posts: 36,006 Superusers
    Might be a bug. I think others mentioned similar already. Also try to do a soft reset. Press and hold the ON button, until you hear the drum roll.
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Bobby,

Welcome to the Community!

Please note, that once you've activated your phone voice control you'll be making the call using it. So make sure your phone is placed so that it can pick up your voice. For more information, please see here [user manual].

Should you have further issues with using voice control on your device, please report them to Customer Service for further investigation and assistance.

Cheers, Mikko
  • tuppyn14tuppyn14 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Why has my hands free and messages stopped working on my Galaxy phone when it has been paired. It stopped working about a week ago. This Tom Tom 520 is only 6months old and I don't see why it has stopped working when it worked fine from the time I got it.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,200 Superusers
    Have you tried repairing the phone on the 520 and vice versa?

Support to assist:

:flag_au: Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST
  • ZsoltZsolt Posts: 36,006 Superusers
    Was there also a software update for the phone?
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online23

Baz909
Baz909
Dagobert
Dagobert
levit
levit
miketorcy
miketorcy
nixmit
nixmit