LIVE Traffic subscription on the Trucker devices — TomTom Community

LIVE Traffic subscription on the Trucker devices

TruckerTom TomTruckerTom Tom Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Hello !
I've got Tom Tom trucker 6000 . My live traffic subscription ended and i wanted to buy another one year live traffic subscription .
When i tried to enter firs two characters on my serial number the response was "Sorry your device is not compatible with the selected item".

Mod edit: Image edited to remove the serial number. Avoid posting personal info on a public forum.

Comments

• truesdaletruesdale Posts: 28 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    hi Trucker Tom Tom. welcome to the forum. I notice you have attempted to update your current sat nav trucker 6000.however I also note that in your profile I d that you have the tom tom trucker 5000 sat nav. perhaps this the reason for your difficulty as customer services will only supply a service your requesting to the product that is currently listed onto to your account. check with customer support whom I'm sure will be of help to you.
  • Coach DriverCoach Driver Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have a trucker6000 too and my live stopped working. Why doesn't tomtom email me telling me it's ending and do I want to purchase another year. I too cannot purchase online as it says not compatible. Having to call tomtom today. Inconvenient and rubbish. Come on customer services sort it out now. Do you really want me to buy a Garmin?