MySports- Possible to change week start setting?

2»

Comments

• ialgialg Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Garmin Forerunner 230/235 allows you to set starting week day
  • ScalposScalpos Posts: 28 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    ialg wrote:
    Garmin Forerunner 230/235 allows you to set starting week day
    ALL Garmin devices allow it :cool: I'm quite sure it's the same for Polar and Suunto ones.
  • cindyleescindylees Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Please can you look at allowing users to customize the starting date for a week. I would like to start my week on a Saturday, because that is what is working for my training programme today ... but in three months time i may want it to start on a Monday :) So for me flexibility would be key. Thanks so much :)
  • CHR57CHR57 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    To keep track of weekly distance when it starts on Sunday makes this function useless for me and probably everybody else outside US.
  • epmojepmoj Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    This is pathetic. It's a basic function to be able to change the day that starts the week. Outside US the week starts on MONDAY! Please fix ASAP.
  • IcantoinetteIcantoinette Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same problem and it is super annoying. My week starts on a Monday but my watch starts on Sunday. I can't believe that we can not change it. Should be something simple like changing your goals etc. Besides that, I love the watch.
  • MikeLuaMikeLua Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    TomTom, please give us the option of the week starting on Mondays, whichis the first day of the week for possibly most of the world.
    I will wait a bit longer, then look at another product since you are not hearing us Europeans and many others.
  • dermbriandermbrian Posts: 95 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    I just bought a Garmin Vivofit2, since my Sparks band is broken and no large bands ... of ANY colot ... are available anywhere in the US.

Garmin Connect (their app) let's you choose Sunday or Monday. Great. But neither the device or the app shows how many steps you've done during the current week or any past week. TomTom does.

Why can't anyone seem to get these functions correct?
  • jkoiserjkoiser Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I went from Polar to TomTom and I'm generally satisfied but why can't I change week start from Sunday to Monday?? Please add an option to start the week on monday. Like Polar and all your competitors do.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 4,773 Community Manager
    You can now change the first day of the week in the settings: https://mysports.tomtom.com/app/settings/units/
  • MachMach Posts: 89 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    You've just made quite a lot of people happy. I definitely am :)
  • CHR57CHR57 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Finaly!