How to reinstall Navigation app for iPhone? — TomTom Community

How to reinstall Navigation app for iPhone?

boyebuskboyebusk Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Hi

A couple of years ago I bought Tomtom US and Canda for my iphone and used it a lot. Then I deleted it from the phone as I was not going to use it for some time and thought - hey I can always install it again when I need to use again. And now I need to use it, but it is no longer in the app store!!!

What do I do? I paid nearly 100 bucks back then and want my app back.

Is there somehow I can download the old app?

Regards

Bo

Best Answer

Answers

• justbrowsingjustbrowsing Posts: 3,094 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Call support:-

Danmark
    35 25 65 14
    Mandag-Fredag: 10:00 til 17:00
  • jbezzinajbezzina Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I already have the western europe version of tomtom on my ipad and need to purchase the eastern europe map. I am sure that this was possible till a few weeks ago but now i cannot find the app in the app store. What am i doing wrong?

An urgent answer is welcomed since i will be going abroad soon

Thx
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi jbezzina,

Welcome to the forum!

I moved your post to a topic where this question has already been discussed. Please, see my comment above.

Cheers, Mikko
  • SigilSigil Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, I reinstalled the app and I was charged the .99. I read on here that I would not be. charged. I still have the app on my iPhone 6 and IPad.

I purchased Tom Tom USA and Tom Tom Traffic IAP 12 months and a a 1 month in the past. I purchased the he car kit, which I no longer use.That said, I do not expect many updates or new features. I do not expect frequent map updates. I just expected stability and compatibility. I am very light user. I do not use this app everyday or even weekly. I used it in spurts... usually going to or living in new places.

This app and car kit was not cheap. I have used it less than 50 times. I understand that you have a new app and I assume new features, but this seems unfair. If I were a heavy user,that would be one thing.

if I bought a Tom Tom GPS unit, I would get life time maps and traffic updates. Why is this different?
  • SigilSigil Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    THE IAP "TAB.USA2G" does no recognize my "restore purchases" attempts, so what is the .99 for? 30 day and I am done?
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online47

bobpercy_un44
bobpercy_un44
brianslater1104
brianslater1104
DougLap
DougLap
Elchdoktor
Elchdoktor
Gazibarev
Gazibarev