TomTom Western Europe Iphone - Postcode option missing - Page 5 — TomTom Community

TomTom Western Europe Iphone - Postcode option missing

1235»

Comments

• JayLovesayJayLovesay Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Says purchase . Pressed purchase and then says log in.
    I said cancel and then says update. Waiting for new post if this works as I'm not buying again.
  • richie rich mcrichrichie rich mcrich Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hey TomTom, Seems you are well aware of this missing postcode issue. How are you getting on fixing it? Can we expect a fixed release soon? Thanks,
    Rich
  • IanwrenchIanwrench Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    I found this link for re-installing my lost tomtom app. I tried it and it worked for me. It does look like you have to pay for it again but if you have already paid for it then it gives you a message and tells you it is free to download again. It reinstated everything as it was before except the postcode option is still not there. I guess I will have to wait for a fix for this part.
    http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22248/~/reinstalling-the-navigation-app-for-iphone
  • Herman VerweijHerman Verweij Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Hello me too same probleem

Can anyone help - I can no longer enter a postcode in the tomtom w.europe Iphone app.
    I used to click Navigate to, Address, then click the postcode option at the top right of the screen.
    Now it goes directly to Enter City Name, with no option of choosing the postcode instead I can only choose a country.
  • DcagolfDcagolf Posts: 19 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Version 1.26.1 issued.
    Navigation to Postcode reinstated!
    Thanks tomtom- my faith in you is restored.
    Yhe my faith also Thanks TomTom For The Good Service's Iam Happy Again :);)
  • RamundocosimoRamundocosimo Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Update 1.26.1 installed. Problem solved. Thanks
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi all,

We've indeed released the v1.26.1 of the Navigation for iPhone bundled with the following maps that were affected by this issue: Western and Central Europe, Western Europe, UK & Ireland, Benelux.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience this caused you and thank you for your patience!

Cheers, Mikko
    Hallo Mikkok
    No Probleem it is solved and i thank tomtom fot that Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • WilsherlockWilsherlock Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thank you Tom Tom for re-instating the full Navigate to Postcode option to the iPhone App !

This has been an absolutely brilliant app ! Please do continue to support it.

I have found it superior to the Go app.
  • Dt5150Dt5150 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thank you for sending us the post code option back. Always said TomTom was the best
  • Bob WadeBob Wade Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Just downloaded and postcode is back. Felt sure it was a bug as no one would be stupid enough to deliberately remove the postcode feature. Thanks for sorting it quickly.
  • tobybttobybt Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Dear TomTom and MikkoK
    Thank you for responding quickly and getting the fix released. Faith is now restored in TomTom for a) your app and b) your customer service!
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online10

karstenk
karstenk
lampard
lampard
ryletueiiub
ryletueiiub
+7 Guests