out of date code in box for my 10 free downloads — TomTom Community

out of date code in box for my 10 free downloads

gary2865gary2865 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited January 11 in RIDER
I've just registered my new tom tom rider 410 over the last week which I've had about 5 weeks now but the code run out on 31 September 2016 I only got it the back of October so how do I get my free 10 downloads

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,568 Superuser
    @gary2865

As this is a user forum, you will need to contact Customer Services to sort out your subscription(s)

CS United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • 312hooligan312hooligan Posts: 83 [Master Explorer]
    I called CS USA, as I have the same expired coupon. CS has no idea what I'm talking about. He kept on talking about activation codes to enable Tyre app into Pro version. =D

He asked me to send him a picture of this offer. So I'll reply to his email when I return home with a picture of this offer.
  • 312hooligan312hooligan Posts: 83 [Master Explorer]
    I called CS USA, as I have the same expired coupon. CS has no idea what I'm talking about. He kept on talking about activation codes to enable Tyre app into Pro version. =D

He asked me to send him a picture of this offer. So I'll reply to his email when I return home with a picture of this offer.

Since my account has a 400 (US), 40 (Europe) and 410 (Europe), I called CS regarding the 410. CS first said that the promotion is only for the European tour, so they are useless to me because I live in the US. Then went on to say that the promotion was only available in Europe. Furthermore, the offer is not valid for the US 400 (while providing me a link to the US product page of 400).

My response was that I go to Europe a bit, and I don't mind having European tours even if I live in the US. A week goes by with no response.

Then I realized it was possible that the ticket was regarding my US 400 device, so I replied yet again, reminding them that the ticket was in regards to my European 410. And I rhetorically asked if I can only get this resolved if I call CS in Europe when I travel there next.

His response, "Kindly note that it is recommended to get back to the European support to check with them your eligibility to the tour promotion on your device."

:D