TomTom Bandit mounts — TomTom Community

TomTom Bandit mounts

Martin.DenningMartin.Denning Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hello all

was wondering what mounts i can get for my new TomTom Bandit

according to the web this camera can be used with GoPro mounts... however when mounting this to a head strap the camera appears to point down alot more than i like, and therefore going to be capturing more of the ground than the run/views

The only other option i can see due to the design of the bandit is to go for a shoulder mount,

any help or advice would be nice, i will be using this camera on OCR runs mainly

Martin

Comments

• the-civviethe-civvie Posts: 545 [Apprentice Traveler]
    There is a rucksack style mount, that clips onto the strap of a backpack or similar. it has a rubber bit that prevents the mount from falling off. There is a helmet mount for open helmets, not sure how that would work
  • Martin.DenningMartin.Denning Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello Civvie, thanks for the reply

Rucksack mount wouldnt really work, as i dont run with a rucksack, as i have loads of obstacles to go over under etc, so looking at head mount, but i dont see anything that has side headmount that fits the TomTom Bandit, looks like i have to go with a shoulder piece
    Hello Civvie, thanks for the reply

Rucksack mount wouldnt really work, as i dont run with a rucksack, as i have loads of obstacles to go over under etc, so looking at head mount, but i dont see anything that has side headmount that fits the TomTom Bandit, looks like i have to go with a shoulder piece

It is called a rucksack mount, but I used it on my dogs lead and on the sun visor in a van. You may be able to adapt it to use it on the side of your head using a strap
    Or you could get the wrist mount and adapt that
  • Omri KOmri K Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,

I see that you wrote that you have connected the tomtom camera to a gopro head strap, can you put a picture of it?
    When I look on the GoPro head strap pictures in the Web, its not clear to me how can it work, if you add a picture, i would really appreciate it.

Thx