Can I copy personal data, routes and My places from my Start 60?

Hi Guys and Girls,
Can I copy/clone/transfer personal data, my routes and my saved places etc from my Start 60/6 to my wife's Start 60/6?
Both devices are on the same MyDrive account.
By the way my version of MyDrive connect doesn't show the "Manage community content" option.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,548 Superuser
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • V7TeeV7Tee Posts: 12 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Thanks for the quick reply Niall, I will give it a try.
    I have just tried to follow the steps in the above link and I noticed that it says "Note This feature is not available on the following devices" and one of unsupported devices is my Start 60.
    Also it says that it needs the "Manage community content" option in MyDrive connect and as I mentioned earlier, my version of MyDrive doesn't show that option.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,548 Superuser
    @V7Tee

Use MyDrive instead of "Manage community content" for NAV4 devices
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
    Thanks Niall that worked a treat :cool: