Rider 400- Lock issue — TomTom Community

Rider 400- Lock issue

moonridermoonrider Posts: 4 [Novice Seeker]
edited January 9 in RIDER
I already have a Go 730 which is fine. I decided to purchase a Rider 400 which arrived today(23/11/16)

On putting it together I found that the Keys with the device lock ( the top one NOT the lock with the large Knob)

would not turn the lock bar, I tried and tried but they just would not turn it, the Key fits in the slot but will

not turn. I am waiting to hear back from supplier but nothing yet. Has there been any problems with the Lock

or wrong keys before ?

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi moonrider,

Welcome to the Community!

I haven't hear of a similar issue before. I'd recommend you to report this to Customer Service for further investigation.

Thanks, Mikko
  • moonridermoonrider Posts: 4 [Novice Seeker]
    Thanks Mikko, I still cannot get a reply from the supplying company so I have Mailed Tom Tom
    Support to see if they can help.
  • DVHDVH Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I had this issue with mine, incorrect keys for the lock. The keys for the cradle lock, and the locking knob were all miss matched. when I contacted my supplier new items were sent out next day. I asked them to check first that the keys worked.
    that was about 9months ago
    thanks for that,glad you had it sorted quickly. I am still waiting for Help.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,969 TomTom Moderator
    Hi moonrider

I had a look at your incident reference started with the customer service and I see they have asked you to for the purchase invoice and other details.

Please respond back with the requested details and they will be able help you further.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
    Hello Vikram, Have sent requested details to Customer Service, so now awaiting reply, Thanks
    for asking.
    Mick.