Reinstall Western and Central Europe iPhone app

MbartnikMbartnik Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
How to reinstall iPhone app :"Western_and_Central_Europe_2G"

I found the topic that axllains the procedure and gives links to some other maps BUT not this one.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 3,965 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Mbartnik,

Welcome to the Community!

The TomTom Navigation app for iPhone is no longer available for purchase in iTunes. To re-install the app on your phone, please follow the steps in the FAQ here: Reinstalling the Navigation app for iPhone

While following the steps in the FAQ above, Please make sure to be logged in to iTunes & App Store with the same Apple account as you used when you bought the app in the first place. Then when you click the link to the correct app, you first have to click "buy", but after verifying your password, the App Store will recognize that you already bought the app before and let you download it again without paying!

If the advice provided here doesn't help you solve your issue, please contact Customer Service for further assistance.

Regards,
    lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• MbartnikMbartnik Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,
    Thanks for reply. My problem is that the TomTom app I purchased was combo of "Western and Central Europe" ( as mentioned above ). In the provied link the are links to the AppStore. Yes. But but the app I purchased is not listed there. I have choice of "Western Europe", "Central Europe", "Europe". Out of this 3 I would go for "Europe" but the price is difffernt that I originally paid. And I am afraid I will make a new purchase.
    Regards
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Mbartnik,

Welcome to the Community from my part as well :D

Please, contact Customer Service. They can help you get this sorted.

Cheers, Mikko
  • MbartnikMbartnik Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Could you please give me telephone number to Customer service ?
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Mbartnik,

You can find the contact info for Customer Service in your country through the Contact us link in the bottom of this page.

Cheers, Mikko