iPhone 7 TOMTOM Western Europe App disappeared — TomTom Community

iPhone 7 TOMTOM Western Europe App disappeared

Andy_mcdonnellAndy_mcdonnell Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Tried looking on itunes app list and under app purchases but it has gone. It has totally disappeared, also in itunes store. This is with IOS 10. When I restored my iphone 7 from my iPhone 6 backup, TOMTOM Western europe APP did appear but would not load/restore, it remained faded with the words 'waiting' written under it. With IOS 9 (currently on my ipad) you can still see this TOMTOM Western Europe APP and download it. Under IOS10 your only option is TOMTOM GO, but this is different graphics and no celebrity voices + I paid for western Europe & Mr Burns Voice. Help? I want my TOMTOM back

Best Answer

Answers

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum!

Please, see

Reinstalling the Navigation app for iPhone

Cheers, Mikko
  • JustAnotherGuyLoosingHisAppJustAnotherGuyLoosingHisApp Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Mikko,

The links don't work, at least not for me. Maybe the fact I downloaded it from the French Appstore changes things? Anyway: the links lead to the appstore site. I have acces to my bag/orders/favorites. Can't find Tomtom Western Europe anywhere. Nor any other purchases I have done.
  • JustAnotherGuyLoosingHisAppJustAnotherGuyLoosingHisApp Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Mikko,

That was the first thing I tried, and it did not work. When I read you response yesterday, I decided to give it yet another try (last attempt already a couple of weeks ago). Lo and behold, it worked. Why it didn't the first couple of times: I have no idea. But.. the app is back. Bigger then ever ( 2,15Gb) but it works.

tnx!
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Mikko,

That was the first thing I tried, and it did not work. When I read you response yesterday, I decided to give it yet another try (last attempt already a couple of weeks ago). Lo and behold, it worked. Why it didn't the first couple of times: I have no idea. But.. the app is back. Bigger then ever ( 2,15Gb) but it works.

tnx!
    I'm glad to hear that! :D

Cheers, Mikko
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online57

BobMCC
BobMCC
temperton31_un42
temperton31_un42
+55 Guests