Bandit App on a Smart Watch

ReviewerReviewer Posts: 47 [Outstanding Explorer]
I am trying to get the bandit app to work on an Android (5.1) smart watch.
Have no problem installing it, the bandit is found directly but when trying to enter the pass key the on screen "keyboard" looks
like this
https://us.v-cdn.net/6031227/uploads/4612e96a-a3d2-44e5-9401-9937659eba5b.jpg
I have not found any way to get a full "keybord" on the screen so if anyone has a solution, please tell!

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 3,974 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Reviewer,

Welcome to the Forum!

The TomTom Bandit app is only tested with android phones, tablets and this surely looks like incompatibility of the app with your smartwatch. You can find more information about the tested android devices here on the Google Play store: Bandit mobile App compatibility

Hope it helps! :)

Regards,
    lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• ReviewerReviewer Posts: 47 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Thank you, but no help was found there. The smartwatch I am using is running Anroid 5.1. The Bandit app works OK, my problem i how to write the pass phrase. Does not matter if I reduce the font size, "the Bandit keyboard" still does not show all the figures.

Been trying to use a BT keyboard, the Airdroid app but no success sofar.
  • sercolanisercolani Posts: 37 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Are you trying to install the Bandit App on a watch?
  • ReviewerReviewer Posts: 47 [Outstanding Explorer]
    The app is installed in the watch and seeems to work OK. It finds the Bandit but the the problem is when I try to write the pin code . You can see a picture of the "keyboard" in my original question, there is no way to enter figures 2, 4 or 6 .
  • sercolanisercolani Posts: 37 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    At first, I thought you were trying to build an Android Wear application that could control the Bandit. I didn't realize that you were installing the app on the watch. Even if the watch could run the app, the screen layout developed in the app won't be compatible. Layout is difficult to manage generally, but this is an extreme case. I really don't think you'll ever get this working to a point where it will be functional.