Bandit iPhone App crash after updating to iOS 10 — TomTom Community

Bandit iPhone App crash after updating to iOS 10

bixibixi Posts: 27 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
Hi,

I updated my iPhone to IOS 10 today but didn't check the forum before:-(

Is there any update planned for the app in near future?

Thx!

Best regards,

Pascal

Comments

• EmptyFibersEmptyFibers Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I imagine a fix will be incoming, as most people will upgrade to iOS10 at some point.
  • goerpicsgoerpics Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, I have the same problem after the Apple iOS10 Update on my iPhone 6s Plus. Please update urgently! I cannot use the cam with the app any more!!
  • Jason DavisJason Davis Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Same here, I now have a very expensive electronic, but redundant ornament
  • the-civviethe-civvie Posts: 545 [Exalted Navigator]
    How is it redundant? You can still use it. And surely if you needed it so badly, it would have been better to not have updated to iOS10 until there was a new version of the app that supports ios 10
  • Jason DavisJason Davis Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I understand the response to the redundant thing as I now realise I can manually stop and start the camera, however, in relation the updating to iOS10 issue I had no prior knowledge there would be an issue so wasn't aware of the need to wait?? I spoke to tech support at tomtom who also knew no issues with a conflict of software either?
  • the-civviethe-civvie Posts: 545 [Exalted Navigator]
    I cannot comment on why a TomTom tech did not know about it. I posted my other thread about 3 weeks ago when I noticed that the app was crashing. In the other thread someone commented that they heard that TT have submitted the updated app for review. This can take up to 3 days at the moment. So queue a lot of AppStore update checking for us all
  • dugiedugie Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Update is out friends!