Updates for speed cameras don't download since update MyDrive Connect — TomTom Community

Updates for speed cameras don't download since update MyDrive Connect

Someone elseSomeone else Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 25 in MyDrive Connect
Since the last update of MDC the updates for speedcams are marked as available, but are not installed on my TT825 Live. 'Something has gone wrong' is the (not overly informative) message I get. On the page 'Available updates' the speedcams are present and selectable, but everytime I try to install them, the result is the same. Also, my device offers no warning at all anymore on locations I KNOW where cams are installed.
Now I have the strange habit of keeping my speed under max, but in the past I have inadvertently driven too fast near cams and my **** has been saved by TT's warning.
So, WTF is happening here? I PAY for this service, and get nothing now. This has been going on since about two weeks, and since I make a lot of km's on the road, I'd really like this to be solved.

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Someone else,

We're aware of this issue and working hard to find a solution as soon as possible. For more information and to stay up to date about it, please see here.

Cheers, Mikko