Is the new TomTom Spark3 Sports Watch come with bundle Bluetooth Headphones ? — TomTom Community

Is the new TomTom Spark3 Sports Watch come with bundle Bluetooth Headphones ?

Talent-AliceTalent-Alice Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have read something about that, that the Spark3 GPS Watch with Built-in Heart Rate Monitor and 3GB Music Storage come with bundle bluetooth. But in the advance order information, there is no such information. However, in Amazon.com, “TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Music - GPS Fitness Watch with Heart Rate Monitor & Bluetooth Headphones” is the same price as $249.99.

I am struggling about where I should order the new Spark 3 , as Amazon charge extra delivery fee for oversea orders.

Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,791 Superusers
    I have read something about that, that the Spark3 GPS Watch with Built-in Heart Rate Monitor and 3GB Music Storage come with bundle bluetooth. But in the advance order information, there is no such information. However, in Amazon.com, “TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Music - GPS Fitness Watch with Heart Rate Monitor & Bluetooth Headphones” is the same price as $249.99.

I am struggling about where I should order the new Spark 3 , as Amazon charge extra delivery fee for oversea orders.

Thanks

What is offered will be made clear on the TomTom website. The offers vary by country and by model and many are for a limited time. Currently only the Spark 3 with Music is offered with the headphones, there is no bundle with the Cardiac model (at least in the UK and Australia stores) and the are no bundles at all in the China and some other stores. I don't believe that is a bundle that TT is offering so I have my doubts about the accuracy of the Amazon posting. The Cardiac model is $299 without headphones from TT so I don't know how Amazon is selling it for $50 less and including headphones. It may be a misprint on their part. I would call Amazon to clarify before purchasing.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.

That seems like a good deal, but again I would be tempted to confirm it with Amazon as it seems a bit too good to be true. They are essentially throwing the headphones in for free as the same watch without headphones is $249.00 as well through TomTom directly. I would also make sure it is not a rebate for the free headphones, versus the headphones coming in the box.

I am also not sure if buying it through Amazon in the US will impact warranty and support as you are in Hong Kong.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • TIDMSTIDMS Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I've just bought the tomtom spark 3 in the uk. it didn't come with bluetooth earphones is this right?
    TIDMS wrote:
    I've just bought the tomtom spark 3 in the uk. it didn't come with bluetooth earphones is this right?
    It doesn't come with headphones by default, it would be stated in the package online. The offer varies by country and by time. Be aware that TT has left the wearables market and is no longer producing devices so you bought a legacy product with limited future support (I would expect bug fixes only). You may want to reconsider your purchase.
    so would you say it’s a bad idea to buy a TomTom spark 3
    TIDMS wrote:
    so would you say it’s a bad idea to buy a TomTom spark 3
    If you want to buy a product that you know is no longer in production and will have limited support (and already has some major issues with connectivity and battery life), that is up to you. I can't tell you what to do, but I would not personally.
    My phone is now asking for a PIN number. Saying I can find this on my TomTom spark watch can’t find this.
    TIDMS wrote:
    My phone is now asking for a PIN number. Saying I can find this on my TomTom spark watch can’t find this.
    If you search the forums you will find this is a known issue for many users with the new update (the connectivity issues I referenced earlier). They are reportedly working on a fix, but no timeline has been communicated. In the meanwhile you always have the option of syncing via computer. If you go to this post and ask the moderator to roll back your firmware version it should fix it, although you will lose the Fitness Points and Fit age features:

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

There is a new version 1.7.62 coming out but I am not sure how it is being rolled out.