GO 500 Free Lifetime Map updates. — TomTom Community

GO 500 Free Lifetime Map updates.

For the past weeks, the company TomTom does not refresh me and my friends this line of navigators. The firm gave us a lot of navigation with the old cards. The server does not give us, and shows that our device has the service lifetime map updates. Current Map penultimate 940. 970. Why do all of our employees are the problem. We ithout

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,206 Superusers
    At the bottom of this screen are a variety of links. Under Support is Contact Us. Select it, make sure your country flag is showing, select your device from the dropdown window and buttons appear including email and phone. Select one to contact support.
  • GloryGlory Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am wondering when there will be my friends headache with a navigator work. this otvte TomToma representatives can answer?
  • VadymVadym Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    A similar problem with the same model
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi all,

Unfortunately, we're experiencing a technical problem due to which some customers are not able to update their maps although they have Lifetime Maps. We're working hard to solve this as soon as possible. Meanwhile, please contact Customer Service. They can sort this out for you :D

Cheers, Mikko