Can GO6100 change to night mode when driving trough a tunnel? — TomTom Community

Can GO6100 change to night mode when driving trough a tunnel?

I'm a big fan of my GO 6100, before I owned a GO 1005. I'm not sure if it's already possible to automatically change into the night mode when entering a tunnel (on a bright day) The systems knows when it's in a tunnel and comming could be triggered by the retreived GPS signal.

I

Comments

• BrianEBrianE Posts: 492 [Exalted Navigator]
    As far as I am aware, it only operates on the time, which it gets from the GPS signal. However, there aren't any tunnels in my local area so I can't test my theory.
  • arichardarichard Posts: 319 [Supreme Navigator]
    Yes I often change to night mode during the day. Press main menu and touch the far right bottom symbol (of the moon). It toggles between day and night brightness.
  • MarcelloMarcello Posts: 21 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    edited April 13
    THX, I know that I can manually change to night mode, (read my question) but it would be easier if it was automated nevertheles the device knows when I enter a tunnel or underground parking lot.
  • TabbTabb Posts: 28 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    Marcello wrote: »
    THX, I know that I can manually change to night mode, (read my question) but it would be easier if it was automated nevertheles the device knows when I enter a tunnel or underground parking lot.

Unfortunately not, previous older models had this brilliant feature but some numpty at tomtom decided to remove this and many other great features.