GO Mobile app & ITN/GPX transfer

Bugmenot72Bugmenot72 Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
It is really upset that still nowday it's impossible to import a route into tomtom GO either in GPX format or ITN format.
Why? It would be a nice feature for your customers.

Comments

• [Gelöschter Benutzer][Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321 [Supreme Navigator]
  • Bugmenot72Bugmenot72 Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Provato! Quando provo a caricare il file GPX mi dice: "Nessuna traccia trovata - Puoi importare solo file GPX con tracce"
    When I try to upload GPX file on MyDrive, I receive this message: "No trace found - You can only import GPX files with tracks "
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Bumenot72,

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like there's something wrong with the file. How did you create it? Please, make sure it's indeed a track file and not e.g. a route (with stops). Can you re-create it or re-convert it and try again?

For more information and troubleshooting tips for MyDrive, please see this FAQ.

Cheers, Mikko
    You are right. My file was a gpx waypoints file. I convert it in gpx track file and send this file with MyDrive on my TomTom Go Mobile Android. Now works! Thanks for helping me!
  • YopaYopa Posts: 22 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Bugmenot72 wrote: »
    You are right. My file was a gpx waypoints file. I convert it in gpx track file and send this file with MyDrive on my TomTom Go Mobile Android. Now works! Thanks for helping me!

Hi Bugmenot72 ! Could you explain me the way you did that ? I desperately try to upload gpx files (tracks) on my Go Mobile App. However, i still do not see them in "My Tracks". Thanks for your answer. Rgds
    Yopa
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,814 Superuser
    HI @Yopa

Just in case you have and Apple phone it does not work with that app.

Doug
    DougLap wrote: »
    HI @Yopa

Just in case you have and Apple phone it does not work with that app.

Doug

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your message. No it's not an apple phone. It's an andoid one. However, i've contacted Tomtom support and they confirm we can not use gpx files with the latest version of Go Mobile, whatever the type of phone :(

Yopa
    Yopa
    Hi all !

This is the link towards the same topic in french with the answer.
    Yes it is still possible to use gpx tracks with the Tomtom Go Mobile App.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/fr/discussion/1112519/importer-gpx-dans-go-mobile#latest

Yopa
    Yopa