PRO 7150- Device not recognized on PC — TomTom Community

PRO 7150- Device not recognized on PC

Hej. my pc can't find my pro 7150 truck. I use MyDrive and it hav'nt any problem finding my other navigation.'.

Comments

• FruMadsenFruMadsen Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I'll tryed next saturday when my husband ar at home again, but i dont thing it work. I can't se the 7150 pro anywhere at the list at mydrive
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,570 Superuser
    @FruMadsen

According to this https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/19639
    The Truck 7150 pro is not compatible with MyDrive
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • justbrowsingjustbrowsing Posts: 3,094 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Yet again, wrong/missing info in the FAQ's.
    This PRO 7150 (like the PRO 5150, PRO 7100 & PRO 9150) ALL use MyDrive Connect; not TTHome
    @justbrowsing

I believe the OP was referring to MyDrive to which the PRO 7150 is not compatible (NAV3) whereas it is compatible with MyDriveConnect.
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • justbrowsingjustbrowsing Posts: 3,094 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Jeez, my head's hurting!

I thought there were just the 2 methods of contacting the TT server, NAV2 devices using TTHome and the newer NAV3 and NAV4 devices using "MyDrive Connect" as I reckon "MyDrive" (without the "Connect" word) is now defunct?
    @justbrowsing

Just to confuse you more NAV3 devices use "Add community content" to transfer files between your computer and your device.
    NAV4 devices use "MyDrive" (the new version with the same name :( ) https://mydrive.tomtom.com/en_gb/ which is still under development (you know what that means ;) ) to transfer limited objects between the net / your computer to (and sometimes from) your device