TT Go Mobile (iOS) - Activate the 3 years free subscription? — TomTom Community

TT Go Mobile (iOS) - Activate the 3 years free subscription?

CKWdylanCKWdylan Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
How do I activate my free 3 years for being a user of the regular app?

Best Answer

Answers

• IgunachioIgunachio Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Same question here...
    Thanks, yes, i have the old Navigation app for iPhone, i'll wait for the upgrade
  • StnrStnr Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi! I am kind of stuck in the circle between old and new app. After I did my free upgrade from the TomTom store option of an old app it took me then to App store to download a new app, which I did. After launching the new TomTom Go app it gives me two options, either go to an old app to upgrade or continue without upgrade. If I choose to upgrade through an old app then starts the endless circle between an old and new app, both apps refer to each other and I am stuck. If I choose not to upgrade and go through the steps you have provided (restore purchase) then I get the message that there is nothing to restore. I am sorry for this confusing explanation.
    I'm afraid i'm stuck in that same circle. In some other thread was commented i'll get a notification (as i have my old app in iOS) to upgrade, but this way not way to upgrade
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,117 TomTom Moderator
    Stnr wrote:
    Hi! I am kind of stuck in the circle between old and new app. After I did my free upgrade from the TomTom store option of an old app it took me then to App store to download a new app, which I did. After launching the new TomTom Go app it gives me two options, either go to an old app to upgrade or continue without upgrade. If I choose to upgrade through an old app then starts the endless circle between an old and new app, both apps refer to each other and I am stuck. If I choose not to upgrade and go through the steps you have provided (restore purchase) then I get the message that there is nothing to restore. I am sorry for this confusing explanation.

I've checked you account details and there is no free subscription assigned to your account hence the 'no purchase to restore' message.
    Igunachio wrote:
    I'm afraid i'm stuck in that same circle. In some other thread was commented i'll get a notification (as i have my old app in iOS) to upgrade, but this way not way to upgrade

Please get in touch with our customer support and they'll be able to help you assigning the free subscription on your account,You can find a 'Contact us' option at the bottom of this page to do so.

Regards,
    lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online58

AndersNordh
AndersNordh
dhn
dhn
Jim07
Jim07
John-Jay
John-Jay
lampard
lampard