Start 20- Adding Speakers

I have a classic car (1952 MGTD) that has no Radio or any other electronic Gizmo's, and is Positive earthed. I have wired up my TomTom sat nav by swapping wiring so that device is Neg earthed and the Sat Nav works fine, however I have no audio directions only visuals.

Can any one suggest a mod to overcome this problem, remember its a classic car and I will not fit a fancy radio or speakers.

Look Forward to hearing from you.

Russell

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,525 Superuser
    @RussellD

Which device do you have?
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,525 Superuser
    Russell

From the info you sent me in a PM I believe you have a VIA 130 and that the serial number starts with "BO" if that is the case then perform a soft reset by holding down the on/off button till a drum-roll is heard. If this fails to restore sounds please see page 49 of the manual http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/non-LIVE/refman/TomTom-EU-non-LIVE-RG-en-gb.pdf

If you do not have a VIA 130/135 please PM me the first two characters of your device's serial number and I will amend the above
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"