tomtom 1515-Getting started and update maps

I have a Tom Tom 1515 TM and I have not been happy with it. On the Web page it does not come up when asked to identify the device you are using. When I am using it in the car it instructs me to update my maps but i don't seem to be able to do this when i attach the device to my computer. I need help.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    @fitzfor

Hope you have setup your device as per the installation guide

To update the maps see page 10 of the manual http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/non-LIVE/TomTom-US-non-LIVE-RG-en-us.pdf
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • fitzforfitzfor Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for the quick response. Now I have the reference guide and I should be able to figure out how to up date the maps and plan my routes. If I have any difficulties I will be back asking for help. Thanks
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    @fitzfor

Glad that the manual has set you in the right direction
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"