GO 61- Importing Favourites

kaulpage
kaulpage Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
Hi, I have just upgraded my Start 25 to a GO 61. I backed up my favourites on 'MyDrive Connect' but I can't see to find a way to import my old favourites onto my new device. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Comments

• dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,385
     Superuser
    This video at the 2 min 10 second mark:

[video]
  • kaulpage
    kaulpage Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks. That is exactly what I was trying. Seems like it will import other ov2 files, it just doesn't want to import the one I created with my favourites. The only difference I can see is that there is no bmp file to go with my favourites ov2 file whereas there is with the others.

Unfortunately, I have traded my old Sat Nav in so to get this new one so I can't even go and back it up again. However, I have downloaded an application that allows me to look inside the ov2 file and I can see all the addresses are there, so worst case scenario is to add them all in again manually
  • MikkoK
    MikkoK Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi kaulpage,

Unfortunately, POI icons are not currently supported.

Please, make sure your file doesn't exceed the maximum size of 2 MB. For more information and troubleshooting tips for MyDrive, please see this FAQ.

Cheers, Mikko
  • stuff
    stuff Registered Users Posts: 129
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Hi, you could try with an online ov2-csv file converter like this https://tomtom.gps-data-team.com/poi/ov2-to-csv-process.php;
    than edit the cvs file and re-convert in ov2 standard.