Golfer 2- On/off button — TomTom Community

Golfer 2- On/off button

Markjay13Markjay13 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Just unpacked and set up my first TomTom watch the Golfer 2, simple question is there a on/off button?

Comments

• Markjay13Markjay13 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    There's nothing in the manual that comes with the watch and that link does not work, if anyone can answer the question it would be appreciated
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,576
    Superusers
    Markjay13 wrote:
    Just unpacked and set up my first TomTom watch the Golfer 2, simple question is there a on/off button?

There is no need to turn it off. When in clock mode all the sensors re turned off and the battery will last upwards of a month. Just plug it in to top it off before you need to use it and you will be fine.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Markjay13Markjay13 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you tfarabaugh , that's is all I was looking for and has answered my question perfectly, thank you for taking the time to reply
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,576
    Superusers
    Markjay13 wrote:
    Thank you tfarabaugh , that's is all I was looking for and has answered my question perfectly, thank you for taking the time to reply

Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.
  • almarshalmarsh Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    WE have the problem of weeks/months without golf.. and i only use the watch as a GPS .. so it should have a off switch.. nothing worse than arriving at the course and your battery is down.. because you have used it ...and it staying on has reduced the amount of usage on the course... an on off feature would mean more usage on course ..that what it was designed for
  • GeoffreyTGeoffreyT Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I agree - there needs to be a way of turning off the device without linking to a pc/mac. Leaving it on is a waste of resources and is simply bad practice. Tomtom need to sort this out soonest.