New software v1.57.500 for the TomTom Bandit available for download
The Software update includes:
• The Underwater scene mode will now use the water colour and colour intensity to smoothly apply a red filter to remove blue and green colours from your video. It will perform best from depths of 0 to 15m, but works below that depth as well. This scene only gets applied when you get in water, so your footage will be great before you jump in too.
• We’ve introduced automatic gain control for both the internal and external microphones (via cable accessory) to make sure your audio is always of the highest quality in noisy environments.
• Settings for the audio input will now be remembered.
• When recording longer videos which are split in separate 4GB files, the files will be renamed so they can be recognised as part of a session recording.
• Improvements have been made to the Bluetooth Smart connectivity for Remote Control and Heart Rate Monitor.
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements have been made.
The update can be downloaded from TomTom Bandit Studio and the iOS and Android apps.