Please consider using The Royal Mail for UK deliveries. — TomTom Community

Please consider using The Royal Mail for UK deliveries.

EmrysRemovalsEmrysRemovals Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited April 2018 in Travel lounge
I ordered a brand new Trucker 6000 device on the 6th of this month and you, to your credit dispatched the unit almost immediately. However, as you use UPS for your (4 working days) deliveries it is now the 14th and the unit is sat at UPS's depot in Barking. This would be okay if I was just a regular user excited about his new sat nav, but i'm not I am a long distance professional driver and rely heavily on my live traffic to miss the jams and stay on my schedule. The whole reason for the new purchase was that the live traffic subscription was about to run out on my existing unit and I fancied a change so I purchased the new all singing, all dancing trucker 6000 to replace my aging GO LIVE 820. The 4 day delivery time would have meant not a day on the road without live traffic however 8 days later I'm having to go to work with no traffic info because of your decision to use UPS. My post man has been to my house 7 times since the unit was purchased any one of those days he could have knocked on the door and delivered your sodding parcel. I wouldn't even mind paying a little extra for the security and reliability the royal mail would bring.

Please take note.

PS a temporary traffic subscription for my old unit would be nice.

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi EmrysRemovals,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry to hear of the delay with your order! Please, contact Customer Service. They can sort this out for you.

Cheers, Mikko
  • Trucker SteveTrucker Steve Posts: 38 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Ordered mine from Amazon. Received it the next day.......