WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO SHOW LEAN ANGLE
OF MY MOTORCYCLE, AS A OPTION TO OVERLAY
WHEN I CREATE A STORY.

Comments

• the-civviethe-civvie Posts: 545 [Exalted Navigator]
    WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO SHOW LEAN ANGLE
    OF MY MOTORCYCLE, AS A OPTION TO OVERLAY
    WHEN I CREATE A STORY.

Looking at the specs and having one, I don't believe that is built into the Bandit, would be nice.
  • ChrisChris Posts: 934 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Street Triple R 675, it's a great idea, however this would be a very specific overlay, we like to have overlays which can be used in many if not all activities.
  • Street Triple R 675Street Triple R 675 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I would have thought that lean angle would be beneficial in many types of activities that these type of action cameras are currently used for now. And motorcycle riding is quite a large and active community that i believe this overlay function would be an attractive selling point for the product within this community.
    Good point, I will log this as feedback, thanks!
  • BenRabeBenRabe Posts: 7 [Legendary Explorer]
    So on the overlays - I see that I can only select one of the data fields as an overlay ...but why? The competitor allows you to display as much info as possible that means everything, speed, g's, everything?
    Hi BenRabe, yes, currently it's only possible to have one Overlay per highlight in the final edit, but having multiple Overlays at the same time is something we are working on, I think it was one of the very early feedbacks we received about the Bandit Studio, this is already possible in the iOS app, so we should see it in the Studio (and Android App) very soon.
  • BenRabeBenRabe Posts: 7 [Legendary Explorer]
    Thanks Chris, i see we are very slowly getting there with the overlays!
    Hi BenRabe, since this thread was started, we have introduced a lot more overlays to the TomTom Bandit Studio and the option to add multiple overlays at the same time.

In the Studio click on the cog icon in the bottom left corner (settings) and click the update option next to version if you are not already running 1.3.56.40
  • CoolhandCoolhand Posts: 52 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    As a future request, I would like to use a Google Earth overlay showing the path instead of the supplied graphical route overlay.
  • LokiteLokite Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Another overlay related request, the four starting positions and size are great most of the time, but it would be nice to be able to resize and move the overlays.

You guys seem to like standardisation, maybe something like "big, medium and small" buttons for an overlay?