Pink Line for the roads- Avoid roads — TomTom Community

Pink Line for the roads- Avoid roads

Gibbo124Gibbo124 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 31 in Built in car navigation
Hi all,
On my tomtom for some reason or another near my house it has put a pink line just up the road and always tries to avoid it no matter what time of day or traffic situation. Does anybody know the procedure on how to remove this please I have tried resetting it to factory settings and it is still there?

Many Thanks

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Gibbo124,

Welcome to the forum and happy New Year!

It sounds like that road has been mark as a pedestrian way. Could you post some more details about it to the Map Quality board so we can investigate further, please?

Cheers, Mikko
  • Fletch 100Fletch 100 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi same problem on Renault trafic built in Tom Tom. These pink roads are previously closed roads due to an accident or the like. Now once they turn pink it never resets. I travel all over the country and it is extremely annoying. The van is 3 years old now and the map is littered with these pink roads. It sometimes will take you off the main road / motorway along some sort tracks and bring you back on the same road. You need to make a change to the software to not automatically close roads EVER! I have no idea how up update this seeing as its built in. It's very frustrating to say the least!